They say there are more germs on your keyboard than toilet seats. Your desk or work station is capable of supporting 10 million microbes according to research. Work stations contain nearly 400 times as many microbes than lavatories. By contrast, the average toilet seat contains 49 microbes per square inch. According to the quiz I took at www.justsayhi.com there are 2,067,240 germs living in my keyboard. I doubt it because I'm using an iMac, my keyboard is covered with plastic casing (I know it's corny :p the attached photo is my iMac). I'd rather have it covered with plastic than using a PC whose keyboards are susceptible to more germs because there are little openings between the keys where dust, coffee spill, biscuit crumbs and what-have-you's can penetrate thru the openings and develop bacteria. My best advice is to wash your hands regularly with anti-bacterial soap and wiping the surface of your desk with a clean tissue damped with a little alcohol so as to minimize the risk of colds and flu.

2,067,240How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?

0 comments

Businessblog search directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!Blog Directory & Search engine Business blogsOutpost Earth Blog Directory