I started this program with hopes of earning extra money to pay for my miscellaneous expenses like my monthly internet fee. I never realized that half-way through that I'd be pushing myself to do more. It all started with one PTC program, a month long has passed I have signed-up with 9 more PTC sites that I currently promote and maintain. Suddenly, after a few days of researching about online money making I discovered a huge potential in making as much as $100 a month with other peoples blog as witness to their success. So I started posting a free advertisement at Sulit.com.ph and I spent hours and lots of patience to develop this blog. I know my blog is not that much of helpful and informative compared to other blogs that are existing for years now, my apologies, this blog is barely 3 weeks old. I've got a long way to go and given enough time I would develop this blog into a money making monster with my promise to assist everyone interested with online money making programs.

Now, that I made a commitment to myself to keep this program running, I'm also making a commitment to donate 50% of my earnings to charity. Every year there is a foster home I visit during my birthday where I bring in groceries and food for kids. My chosen recipient of this project is Nazareth Homes for Street Children, situated at 9012 Claro Santos St., Brgy. Bonga Menor, Bustos, here in our province of Bulacan. I'm attaching a picture of yours truly together with the kids and staff of Nazareth. As an added proof of my project I will update and post a blog come my next visit to the orphanage by December. Please be kind enough to donate a few cents to support my project. I don't care if it's just $0.01 cent, the important thing is you care enough to give a damn. I will regularly post my updates so keep a watch for it.













0 comments

Businessblog search directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!Blog Directory & Search engine Business blogsOutpost Earth Blog Directory