I just joined Classy Clix last week and earned somewhere like $0.28 my first day by clicking and reading ads. 28 cents a day who wouldn't want to grab it? The program looked promising enough, very low payout of $1, that's why I decided to keep it. However the next few days they we're only giving me 2 to 4 ads a day to click and they're only offering 10% referral earnings. I was like WTF? And you know what sucks? Is that you're only able to withdraw your earnings by being a premium member which costs you $5 for a period of 1 month. They don't give support for free members who are struggling to get referrals. Unlike most of the popular PTC sites today, Classy Clix will find it hard to achieve the respect of PTC supporters like me. I guess the success of DailyClicks and Bux.to can be accounted for their support for free members. It's a give and take situation in this PTC business. If a PTC program provides members with enough support for them to stay, chances are they will more likely upgrade their membership and will push enough effort to gather plenty of referrals for them. But in the case of Classy Clix – I'm predicting in six months time that they will be shutting down their operation due to lack of advertisers and members. I'm deleting my account over there. Don't even bother to maintain or refer this PTC site.

0 comments

Businessblog search directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It!Blog Directory & Search engine Business blogsOutpost Earth Blog Directory